Tuesday, February 5, 2019

HOW DO YOU SPEAK TO YOURSELF?

How do you speak to yourself? Honestly, people will thought that I am insane if I ask them this question, but if you will realize its importance I bet you will be speaking with yourself a lot.

Speaking with yourseld doesn't mean that you must be in front of the mirror, talking out loud, now that is really insane. What I meant was how will you tell yourself to handle something that is a better version of you. Example you have a lot of work to do, so instead of using "I should" you can use "I want" by doing this you will notice a change in your spirit you will not feel obligated instead you will feel enthusiasm to finish it.

I learn this in reading the book REINVENTING YOURSELF by Steve Chandler. This book is really helpful because at every point in our lives we can always reinvent something for ourselves for the better. He has a ways on how we can be an "owner" instead of a "victim". It will take a lot of time and practice in doing his steps but I believe that it will be worth it because I already started doing it to myself. That is why I recommend this book to everyone who wish to be the person they've always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment