Sunday, February 24, 2019

MY ROUTINE

it's a new day today!
another day to conquer, another day for a fresh start.

Everyday when I wake up I always look at my planner so I could see what task am I doing today. And sometimes I write first what needs to be done and then throughout the day when I finish a task I use a marker to highlight it.

if my morning is not busy I usually do my devotion. but most of the time I do this in the afternoon because I have a lot of spare time in the afternoon. but I plan on switching it in the morning because I feel more energized throughout the day if I start my devotion in the morning.

in the afternoon, I usually read a book about improving myself. I don't know why but this kind of book always catch my attention but this particular book changed my life (I will have a separate blog about it.) I end up doing the steps in this book.

this three routine will never be out of my routine because they are very important for me. I'am a housewife so I have a lot of household task that I need to finish everyday as I refuse to hire a house helper, but so far this routine works for me as it fuels my spirit and my mind of a positive aura.

No comments:

Post a Comment