Tuesday, January 22, 2019

My relationship with God

I grew up attending a christian school, where we had a subject about God. We even study the bible but when I reach college I somehow forget about it or I was just too busy with my life that I didn't make time with God. I regretted it. Because I feel incomplete, wicked and no purpose in life as I fall out of my relationship with him.

Until recently, its like God knocked on me. Because my husband and I have been trying to conceive for months now but its still negative. This gave me an urge to talk to him again and build my faith again.

I started 2019 with a resolution that in a day I will spend a quiet time with him, learning the bible and his holy words. I may have a long way ahead but I plan to continue my devotion because I notice that after my devotion time I feel positive, overwhelmed, and in good spirit for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment