Saturday, January 12, 2019

2019 Life Organization

It's a new year! Nee beginning and ofcourse new planner!
Im so excited for this planner. I ordered this on the 3rd week of december last year and it just arrived last friday due to holidays shipping is delayed. Anyway Im still in love with it. The Design Your Life planner is by cns design I ordered it thru instagram (@jyl.project) the staff is accomodating and nice.

Flipping thru the pages, I realized that this planner is really perfect for me. It has Goals, events, lists, last month's, key and most important is cash flow.

I want my life to be organize that Im not forgetting my last visit to the doctor, bills due date and expenses. The planner also has enough space to write my to do lists for the day.

Im sorry if my planner has not a lot going on in it. I'd like to keep it simple. Here is the overview of my week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment