Wednesday, August 15, 2018

TOGETHER AGAIN


Finally! after almost 10 months we are together again! We are so happy and thankful for his safe flight.

It is not a easy decision to decide to be with me and resigned from his job because as we all know salary here in the Philippines is cheap, but since we really wanted to build our own family I think its best to be with each other to impregnate me and spend quality time together. Because ever since we got married we only have I believe 5 months of togetherness.

Long distance relationship is not easy. we've been in this set-up since we were just boyfriend-girlfriend and I like to believe that we came up stronger and better afterwards. our openness, faithfulness and loyalty to each other helped us to get through it.

As of the moment I'am looking forward for more memories with him as time pass by. A memories that I will capture and cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment