Wednesday, April 17, 2019

#RoadToVA



VIRTUAL ASSISTANT


What is Virtual Assistant? I came across this a few years ago when I'am looking for a home-based job and it really catch my attention. I feel like I can do it but I lack the skill that they're looking for so I end up not getting in when I applied. This year I've been so serious into really having a job at home so I end up applying non-stop everyday and with God's grace I came across with the virtual assistant course in Facebook. I enrolled in it (that's how serious I'am in getting a work as a virtual assistant) I will start on May 5 but as early as second week of April I've been doing some readings about it I also watch YouTube videos about it. It's basically an administrative support virtually and I think the skill that I lack is the marketing side of it since mostly of the client requires a VA to post a content to market something and creativity like editing a photo or a video. I really want to blog everything about my journey to being a virtual assistant so I will keep you guys posted about it. I pray that I will learn everything I need to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment