Saturday, December 16, 2023

LIFE HAPPENS

 Life happens. I believe that is the most truthful reason why I stopped blogging. As I gave birth to my daughter in December 2019, I had a list of what we wanted to do because we were so excited to spend every precious moment with her but then COVID-19 happened and we all stuck at home. And then the realities of life struck us. The pandemic stabbed all of us, backing up all of our plans and to just make the most of what we had to provide for our family which was very difficult because living in the province meant there was a limited opportunity for another income. Three months after I gave birth, I found out I was pregnant. at this point, our life is overwhelming, with the new baby, struggles with our finances and income, and then my pregnancy. I literally stopped writing even in my journal. fast forward after giving birth, we decided to sell in the market, but after a few months, we stopped because of the losses. I got pregnant again which is for me my most difficult pregnancy both physically and emotionally. before giving birth my father died it was devastating but life still goes on no matter how broken we are because we have children to look after. Now that my youngest is one year old, I want to get back on track with my writing and everything else that I love to do. I only hope that it is still not too late to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment