Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hongkong Diary

I've always wanted to visit this place specifically because of Disneyland. Yes, you read that right even though I'am already 29 I'am a kid at heart, but I think when you are in this place we all are.



Anyway we flew May 3 at 7 am and we arrived at around 11 am in the morning (delayed flight) by Cebu Pacific. Upon arriving I noticed instantly that their airport is so beautiful and clean.

On our first day we roam around Tsim Sha Tsui and I'am so impressed with their shopping district. There are designer pieces that much cheaper and I couldn't help but to buy one.

When it comes to food it is delicious but it is expensive. For our breakfast we ate at McDonald's and Yoshinoya, but for lunch and dinner we usually find a local restaurant that serve local food so we can have a glimpse of their culture.

On the next days we tour around Hongkong using Klook and it is very convenient since we don't have to fall in line and we already booked ahead of time.








Overall the experience is so much fun and I'am looking forward to going back here with my husband and future kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment